Tyson Engineering, Inc. can provide Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Report that always meets or exceeds the ASTM Standard E 1527-00 and may include:
- Thorough site reconnaissance with a review of neighboring property use;
- Review of multiple historical sources, including aerial photographs, historical maps,
and city directories, will be included in the survey;
- Review of regulatory agency records, including contacts with local fire, health, building,
and water quality agencies;
- Thorough interviews of knowledgeable property representatives, including owners,
occupants, neighbors, etc.;
- Review of a 1-mile radius regulatory agency database report with maps and digital
color site photographs; and
- Review of physical setting information, including site Topography, geology, and
- Visual survey of asbestos, lead, and PCB containing building materials and
equipment will be conducted.
- Samples to confirm asbestos, lead, and PCB can be conducted at an extra cost.